Tuesday, September 11, 2012

DIY Jewerly Organizer

As we all know, organizing jewelry can be a pain, and sometimes you just dont have the money to spend on a nice jewelry box. So here is an idea to re-purpose silverware drawer containers.

You'll Need:

Silverware Drawer Container (plastic or wood) I recommend wood for a classic look.
Command or screw in hooks.
Hammer
nails


I prefer the wood silverware container, paint or design to your taste. add the hooks and hang! Easy Peasy!

This is not only an inventive way to reuse household items but even to buy the silverware boxes new will still be super cheap!







Price of Project: Less than $20!


1 comment:

  1. Creative, and nice job! I'm about to create an organizer myself, but mine is a completely different kind of hack. Thanks for stopping by my site!

    ReplyDelete